Children’s Hospital Navicent Health offers a wide range of pediatric orthopedic services to the region. Our Fellowship trained pediatric orthopaedic physician and our team of experts provide evaluation and treatment of all pediatric musculoskeletal conditions.
Our practice includes the treatment of:
- broken bones
- torn tendons
- deformities of the spine and skeleton (such as clubfoot & Scoliosis)
- hip dysplasia
- congenital conditions
- sports and overuse injuries
- bone and joint infections
- Orthopaedic trauma
- Leg and arm length discrepancies
- Orthopaedic complications of cerebral palsy and neuromuscular conditions
- Other general orthopaedic issues.
For more information, contact us