Children’s Health focuses on keeping children healthy and taking care of them when they are sick. Our staff diagnoses health problems, performs physical exams, orders and interprets lab tests, and makes referrals to other health professionals in our healthcare system.
Children’s Health offers specialty clinics for children and adolescents that require additional treatments. Clinics are offered monthly and are referred to by your child’s primary health physician.
- Asthma Follow-up Clinic
- Behavioral Counseling
- Healthy Me Clinic (Weight Management)
- Home Care Team
- Infectious Disease Clinic
- Nephrology Clinic
- Pediatric Adolescent Gynecological Clinic
- Pediatric Palliative Care Team
- Rheumatology Clinic
- Special Kids Clinic
- Sports Medicine/Concussion Clinic
For after-hours care, go to the Pediatric Emergency Center.